180s Tahoe Fleece Ear Warmers -
180s® Women's Tahoe Fleece Ear Warmers wrap behind the back of your neck to keep you toasty warm. They fit securely behind the head, over or under hair, and even work with hats or helmets. This stylish wind resistant ear warmer is made of a stretch fleece exterior shell that is soft, warm and breathable. 180s® is proud to be a partner in conjunction with Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the global leader of the breast cancer movement. When a pink ear warmer is purchased, 180s® will donate to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® for each item sold.
- Patented behind-the-head design fits comfortably over your ears while keeping your hairstyle intact.
- Adjustable, click-to-fit frame fits varying head sizes.
- 100% polyester Dupont Thermolite® Active insulation.
- Lined in a soft 78% polyester, 22% acrylic sherpa fleece that cups ears for a comfortable, snug fit.
- 50% polyester, 45% nylon, 5% spandex stretch fleece outer shell.
- Silver metallic thread embroidered logo on pink ear warmer.
- Collapsible for easy storage in your pocket, briefcase or glove compartment.
- Can be worn with hats, helmets and glasses.
- A minimum of $1.05 will be donated by 180s® to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® for each pink item sold.