2XU S/S Top - 2XU Men's Compression Top Guide.
If you love beads of sweat running down your face during a strenuous workout, then this 2XU® top is for you.
Part of the Perform Collection designed for active use.
PWX Flex® fabric provides 360° stretch and greater flexibility.
High power denier provides muscle support.
Raglan sleeves provide full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
Antibacterial, odor resistant application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
UPF 50+ rating ensures maximum protection from the sun during outdoor use.
2XU logos at left chest, right neck, right sleeve, and right rear shoulder.
Compression logo tag at right side hem.
80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
Machine wash cold and line dry in shade.
- UPF 50 fabric prevents sunburn during long, grueling work-outs in the sun
- PWX FLEX panel fabric provides compression and incredible mobility for fast-paced movement and increased power
Wash and Care:
- Antimicrobial finish prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes so you don't have to wash the tight every week
- Stretchy fabric ensures quick moisture-wicking, breathability, and a tight fit that doesn't migrate
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlock seams don't rub or chafe your skin during rides
- Raglan sleeves and ergonomic panels provide unrestricted movement
- Enhanced circulation means less soreness and quick recovery thanks to more oxygenated blood and flushing of lactic acid
Whether cycling, running, or playing a fierce game of Jai alai, the short-sleeve 2XU Compression Top can help enhance circulation and upper body strength through compression while it also helps to speed up recovery. The flexible compression provides optimal blood flow so you can exceed your wildest performance expectations during races or training sessions. A comfortable, paneled fit also helps when you're pushing yourself beyond your limits.
The Mens Short Sleeve Compression top 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably ‘cutting in’ to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice. Taking into consideration that if you’re near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.