2XU Recovery Socks -
Wanderlust. As cyclists, we all feel its pull at one point or another, and it can't be satisfied with just a different route around town. So what do we do? We spend serious hours folded up in an airplane to get to that magical location. And it's during these endless flights that the 2XU Recovery Compression Socks are an absolute necessity.
If you've ever flown, built your bike, and gone right out for spin, you're familiar with the bloated, dead feeling in your legs when you ride. It's because gravity pulls blood down to your legs and feet, and your body struggles to return it upstream towards the heart. When you wear Recovery Compression socks you supercharge your venous function by forcing the blood flow from your extremities up into your circulatory system. There's a reason why elite endurance athletes refuse to travel without wearing compression: The difference in what your legs feel like after wearing them is night and day.
The Recovery Compression socks aren't just for travel, though. They're equally useful to wear post-ride in order to enhance circulation. Not unlike a post-ride recovery drink, these help lay the groundwork for faster recovery and better rides, day after day.
The 2XU Compression Recovery Socks are available in the color Black/black and in five sizes from X-Small to X-Large.
- High filament nylon yarn for durability + premium moisture management
- PWX Power with nylon elastomeric yarns for enhanced compression and greater circulation
- Synthetic knit fabric
- LYCRA SPORT fabric for premium stretch, recovery + comfort
- Flatlock stitching
- Circular knit structure and graduated fit provides consistent pressure and muscle containment
- Anatomical right and left sock for the best fit
- Graduated compression fit reduces muscle fatigue and damage in the lower legs
- Zoned padding for the heels, toes + balls of feet
- Arch support and foot pads for comfort
Support and Cushioning:
- Engineered footbed + heel provide optimal support to arch + Achilles
- Linked toe cage offers extra comfort and durability; vented toe panel provides maximum toe and footbed breathability
- Vented moisture management zones keep your feet feeling cool, dry, and comfortable
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Ideal for post-workout use, as part of rehab from injury or surgery, for DVT protection when traveling, or extended period of time in a static or sedentary position (standing, sitting, or sleeping)
- Graduated compression promotes blood flow
- Circular knit for 360° stretch
- UPF50 + sun protection
- Versatile design suitable for everyday use
- Antibacterial treatment to minimise odour
- Helps reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis
- Provides muscle recovery after exercise
- High-grade elastane yarns with Invista Lycra hold sock in place even while active
After you've run your race or completed your workout, change into the 2XU Recovery Compression Sock. Graduated compression encourages blood flow, delivering nutrients and oxygen to tired muscles. With anatomically-correct left and right socks and an arch support band, the Recovery Socks cushion and support your feet. 2XU also added venting panels to ensure you stay cool and comfortable.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Improve circulation, reduce muscle fatigue, and speed up recovery with the 2XU Men's Compression Recovery Socks.
Fiber Content: Lycra.
Country of Origin: Imported
The 2XU Compression Recovery Sock has been completely redesigned with added features and benefits for enhanced recovery and all day comfort. Featuring anatomically correct left and right foot beds utilizing 2XU's newly designed footpads and arch positioning designed to provide maximum support for the foot in all sedentary position. Enhanced circulation through powerful gradient pressure ratings and new venting panels on top of foot for added all day comfort.
As a reward for all the hard work, kick up your feet and just relax in the Compression Recovery Sock.
Part of the Xform Collection designed for both active and recovery use.
PWX Power® fabric provides enhanced compression.
Moisture-wicking properties move perspiration from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation.
High power denier provides extra calf and shin support.
Graduated compression increases blood flow back to the heart for optimal circulation and reduced possibility of Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Antibacterial application repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth for prolonged freshness.
UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
72% nylon, 28% elastane.
Machine wash cold, line dry.
Featuring PWX Power fabric for gradient compression, the 2XU Recovery Compression Sock enhances circulation in your legs to help your muscles recover quicker from intense running. Footbed and heel are designed to provide excellent arch and Achilles support, allowing everyday use. Heel and toe padding cushions feet for comfort. Venting panels increase airflow so your feet stay cool and dry. Antibacterial treatment minimizes odor. UPF50+ sun protection. 72% nylon/28% spandex. Imported.
Sierra Trading Post
2XU's Compression Recovery socks offer excellent calf and shin support and stimulate circulation to reduce muscle fatigue.
The 2XU Compression Recovery Sock: Using PWX POWER with nylon elastomeric yarns for enhanced compression.
Berg's Ski Shop
Reduce fatigue and damage in your legs with the Recovery Compression Sock from 2XU.