2XU L/S Top - 2XU Women's Compression Top Guide.
This 2XU® compression top is the ultimate training partner.
Part of the Xform Collection designed for both active and recovery use.
PWX Flex® fabric provides 360° stretch and greater flexibility.
High power denier provides muscle support.
Raglan sleeves provide full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
Graduated compression increases blood flow from the extremities back to the heart for optimal circulation.
Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
, odor resistant application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
UPF 50+ rating ensures maximum protection from the sun during outdoor use.
2XU logos on sleeves, left shoulder, right neck, and right rear shoulder.
Compression logo tag at bottom right hem.
80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
Machine wash cold and line dry in shade.
- Graduated fit promotes increased circulation
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement
- Moisture-wicking, antibacterial fabric keeps you cool and dry while resisting odors
Support and Cushioning:
- Core body support
- High power denier to support forearms, triceps, biceps, pectorals + deltoids
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlock seams reduce the risk of chafing
- Suitable for any athletes with upper body demands
- UPF50+ sun protection keeps harmful UV rays at bay
- Reduces soreness + enhances flushing of blood lactates from exercising muscles
- PWX FLEX features high grade elastomeric yarns and a superior grade knit structure to allow 360° stretch for optimal flexibility and movement
- Graduated compression technology offers regulated pressure to deliver performance benefits during both exercise and recovery
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Support your core and improve blood flow on the top half of your body with the 2XU Women's Long Sleeve Compression Top—after all, your legs aren't the only things that benefit from compression!
Fiber Content: Lycra.
Country of Origin: Imported
Berg's Ski Shop
By using graduated compression throughout the arms of the garment, venous return to the heart is enhanced, removal of lactic acid boosted and muscle soreness and fatigue minimized. 2XU Long Sleeve compression tops also provide an unrestricted range of motion by utilizing a raglan construction in the shoulders, ensuring that you are comfortable to train and compete at your best.
Following extensive ongoing research + consultation with the world's finest athletes + sporting institutes, 2XU is proud to present PWX - a collection of premium Compression fabrics engineered to offer optimal POWER, WEIGHT + FLEXIBILITY in perfect equilibrium depending on your needs. Each PWX fabric features high grade elastomeric yarns + a superior grade circular knit structure to allow 360 degree stretch, unsurpassed power + flexibility.