2XU Thermal Compression Tight -
Thermal compression tights for you keeping your energy up in the cold.
Following extensive ongoing research + consultation with the world's finest athletes + sporting institutes, 2XU is proud to present PWX - a collection of premium Compression fabrics engineered to offer optimal POWER, WEIGHT + FLEXIBILITY in perfect equilibrium depending on your needs.
Each PWX fabric features high grade elastomeric yarns + a superior grade circular knit structure to allow 360 degree stretch, unsurpassed power + flexibility.
2XU GRADUATED PRESSURE
2XU’s graduated compression technology boasts regulated pressure throughout all garments to deliver performance benefits during and post exercise. By enhancing circulation through increased venous function, more oxygenated blood is delivered to the muscles that need it most. At the same time, by-products created by exercise, such as lactic acid, are flushed from the muscles to reduce fatigue and decrease recovery time.
- Using the same building blocks as our other high performance tights, 2XU Thermal Compression Tights are engineered using a brushed PWX FLEX fabric for a softer and warmer feel
- Graduated fit promotes increased circulation to move more oxygen to your muscles, flush out lactic acid more efficiently, and speed recovery
Support and Cushioning:
- High-power denier offers support to hamstrings, quads, abductors, glutes, and calves to reduce muscle fatigue damage
Weather and Wind:
- Allows for greater regulation of your core body temperature to enhance comfort and warmth during cold-weather training
- PWX FLEX features high-grade elastomeric yarns and a superior-grade knit structure to allow 360° stretch for optimal flexibility and movement; brushed to provide a softer, warmer feel on your skin
Break through training barriers in the 2XU® Thermal Compression Tight.
Part of the Xform Collection designed for both active and recovery use.
Brushed PWX Flex® fabric provides 360° stretch, greater flexibility, and increased warmth.
Moisture-wicking properties move perspiration from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation.
High power denier provides muscle support.
Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
Graduated compression increases blood flow and minimizes lactic acid buildup resulting in reduced muscle swelling, faster repair, and diminished soreness.
Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
Antibacterial, odor resistant application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
UPF 50+ rating ensures maximum protection from the sun during outdoor use.
80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
Machine wash cold, line dry in shade.
Berg's Ski Shop
Developed for greater regulation of your core body temperature to enhance comfort and warmth during the colder months, the 2XU Thermal Compression tight also provides you with all the benefits of our high performance compression tights such as increased circulation, improved venous return and decreased muscle fatigue and muscle damage.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
To ward off leg fatigue and soreness during training or racing, look no further than the 2XU Men's Thermal Compression Tights. Made with PWX FLEX technology, and brushed to keep you cozy, these tights will keep you feeling fresh so you can train harder longer... even when it gets a little chilly out.
Fiber Content: Lycra.
Country of Origin: Imported
The Men's Thermal Compression Tights feature High power denier to support hamstrings, quads, abductors, gluts + calves. These tights graduated fit promotes increased circulation.