3 Legged Thing X2.1a Dave Evolution 2 Magnesium Alloy Tripod Legs 60.23" Maximum Height 26.45 lbs Load Capacity -
The 3 Legged Thing X2.1a Dave Evolution 2 Magnesium Alloy Tripod System is built to withstand loads up 12kg, With the lowest shooting capability of any professional alloy tripod in the world, Dave extends from just 120mm all the way to 1.64m The Dave's patented multi-functional use makes it most stable and user-friendly compact professional tripod. Dave is a hybrid between a typically small, compact travel tripod and a larger, heavy duty working tripod, combining both heavy duty 29mm tubing and a versatile 5 leg sections so it folds up as small as needed to conveniently accompany you on your travels. With Magnesium Alloy, Dave is a top choice for professionals around the world.
- Evo 2 Friction Locks with safety double break-point
- Matte black anodizing and triple machined aluminum alloy parts for better durability and smoother finish
- Re-engineered leg mechanisms for greater stability- smoother and easier to use
- Includes hook for hanging a counterweight from the center column, for extra stability in windy conditions
- Stealth Alloy legs and columns for smoother operation and more lateral and torsional strength
- One leg transforms into a monopod with a maximum height of 52.16"