3M X56 Digital Multimedia Projector with 5000 ANSI Lumens XGA 1024x768 Native Resolution 2000:1 Contrast Ratio 3000 Hours Normal Mode Lamp Life -
The 3M X56 Digital Multimedia Projector with 5000 ANSI Lumens is a high performance LCD projector designed to accommodate installations from permanent ceiling-mounted to simple desk-mounted use. Weighing in at 10.3 pounds (4.6kg), the projector is a great travel mate and ideal for the mobile user.
With 5000 ANSI lumens of brightness, whether in the classroom or the boardroom, the projector delivers crisp HD performance using technology such as LCD display technology to automatically compensate for changing ambient light conditions. The automatic vertical digital keystone adjustment feature takes the guess work out of adjusting your image and the full connectivity makes it easy to use multimedia equipment to fit your presentation needs.
The native 4:3 aspect ratio delivers data slides in a clear XGA 1024 x 768 resolution and you can easily switch the input to a 16:9 format for more popular formats. It improves perceived sharpness, brightness and contrast and projects lifelike images with remarkable depth. Besides its many performance attributes, the X56 projector is bottom-line-friendly.
- The automatic vertical digital keystone adjustment feature takes the guess work out of adjusting your image and the full connectivity makes it easy to use multimedia equipment to fit your presentation needs
- The X56 offers a new hybrid filter that operates for up to 3000 hours under normal conditions
- 5000 lumens produce vivid colorful images with lifelike depth
- Ideal projector for larger classrooms, conference rooms, executive boardrooms, hotel meetings and ballrooms or even small auditorium designed rooms
- The X56 features network functionality which allows effective management of assets to reduce cost of ownership, limit downtime and avoid unnecessary maintenance