3Pod V3AH Anodized Aluminum Video Tripod with 2-way Fluid Head & Quick-Release Plate -
The V3AH is the 3Pod video tripod of brute strength and stability with an impressive supported payload of 14.5lbs. The 3-tiered extendable leg system lets the V3AH reach heights of 61", and features sturdy rubber feet, large, easy to grasp locking knobs, and a torsion resistant aluminum center brace for added strength.
The professional 2-Way fluid metal panhead attaches to the body with a half-bowladaptor mounting system. It is manipulated by a fully adjustable textured handle, and provides a 360 degree range of silent, jitter-free motion with state-of-the-art dampening, counterbalance and drag functions, a built-in bubblelevel, and individual directional locking. An included sliding quick-release plate detaches from the panhead with a safe-spring release pin.
- Anodized aluminum black construction
- Separate pan and tilt locks
- 50mm leveling ball with built-in spirit level works well for rapid, and accurate setups
- Retractable rubber feet for protecting delicate floor surfaces
- Left and right pan bar mounts
- Mid-level spreader for stability on uneven surfaces
- 2-way fluid head with level spring
- Three-sectioned legs retract to a very compact 30.0" (76.2cm) for easy transport.
- Passive counterbalance for stability