3Pod H2 Magnesium Alloy BallHead with Quick Release Plate -
The 3Pod H2 professional ballhead is an elegantly profiled camera support head whose modern physic gives superior handling and rock solid reliability. The scratch-resistant hardened magnesium body employs advanced CNC forging technology and a hard protective finish for a wear-free appearance. Enhanced hydraulic damping brings a mastery of control to camera movement with precision.
2 bubble levels built into the quick release clamp facilitates angle adjustment independent of tripod tilt or uneven shooting environments. Ribbed control knobsallow for separate control of quick release locking, panning adjustment, and wide / fine adjustment of the ballhead. Positioning indication demarcations are painted directly onto the panning base.
The H2 can support camera weights up to 22 lbs.
- Wear-resistant carbon construction with advanced forging technology and natural matte-black finish
- Unique internal structure with floating ballhead and effortless locking mechanism
- Professional safe-spring quick release plate with universal 1/4" mounting screw, suitable for a wide range of point-and-shoot, DSLR, and digital video cameras
- Forged Magnesium with hard anodized finish
- Load Capacity 22 lbs.
- Separate control knobs for panning, locking, and large angle adjustment of ball plate. Ball adjustment knob includes clear positioning indicators
- Dynamic hydraulic damping for fluid, accurate movement
- 360º panoramic rotation with convenient positioning dial at panning base
- Flashpoint 3 year Warranty
- Bubble / Spirit levels
- Curved body optimizes distribution of payload weight