3Pod V2AH Aluminum 3 Section Video Tripod with Fluid Head -
The V2AH Video Tripod from 3POD is designed for maximum stability and portability, making it the ideal support system for on-the-go assignments with payloads of up to 11 lbs. The 3-tiered extendable leg system reaches a full height of 77.0" and features sturdy rubber feet, large, easy to grasp locking knobs, and a torsion-resistant aluminum center brace for added support.
The 2-Way fluid metal panhead attaches to the body of the V2AH with a half-bowl adaptor mounting system. It is manipulated by a fully adjustable textured handle, and provides a 360 degree range of silent, jitter-free motion with state-of-the-art dampening,counterbalance and drag functions, a built-in bubble level, and individual directional locking.
The sliding quick-release plate allows placement of each camera at its optimal center of gravity, very helpful when dealing with heavy battery packs or attached cables. Additional handles or left-handed configurations are supported by a flexible dual-rosette design.
- Heavy-duty padded carrying case with accessory pocket, adjustable nonslip shoulder strap, and stud-reinforced handles
- Aluminum quick-release platform with camera mounting screw
- 2-Way Fluid Metal Panhead
- Non slip rubber covered feet
- Large, easy to grasp locking knobs
- Dual-rosette design for easy dual-handle and left-hand configurations
- 2 Built-in Bubble Levels on panhead and tripod body
- Quick Release Platform with Safe Spring pin