686 Icon Bonded Tech Fleece - When the winter storms start to mellow into spring slop and the parks are raging with full sunshine, it's time to shed a layer and shred with your new Icon Bonded Tech Fleece from 686. With bonded brush fleece, performance dry technology, and an adjustable hood you are sure to have the hoody that stands far above the rest in your closet. The Icon Bonded Tech Fleece is that perfect cross of a spring jacket and the greatest hoody ever. Don't let those park laps go untouched this spring while you have the Tech Fleece from 686.
Lining and Layers:
- Bonded brushed fleece lining easily sides on other layers, dries quickly, and holds in your body heat without trapping too much sweaty moisture
- Brushed back polyester fleece fabric
- Adjustable hood, ribbed cuffs, and ribbed hem help seal out the cooling temperatures
- Anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your hoodie fresh
- Full-zip front allows venting and easy on-off and its interior storm flap reduces chills
- Performance Dry technology wicks your moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Underarm eyelets vent excess heat as you ride
Weather and Wind:
- Media stash pocket
- Hand pockets
- Thumbholes in cuff
- Chin guard
As the snowy season wanes in spring, the less-devoted riders get lazy. That means you can zip up your 686 Icon Bonded Tech Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie and cruise through the park with your everyday crew and without the crowds. The polyester fabric has a DWR coating to help it shed water so you're not soaked after your first bail, and resort-ready details like a chin guard and thumbholes in the cuffs accommodate your shredding needs.