686 Reserved Ivy Insulated Jacket - What does a woman really need in the middle of a stormy winter? 686 believes that it's the Reserved Ivy Insulated Jacket with Infidry waterproof system, Air Flo venting and full body insulation. When the storms have set in on your local mountain, it is no time to sit next to the fireplace. Instead, get out and charge fresh powder lines all day long with the insulated Ivy jacket from 686.
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined underarm vents
- Infidry-10 This microporous fabric coating allows for moisture to exit but not enter. The fabric goes through a 3-step waterproofing process to ensure it stays soft and supple while adding durability.
- 100g body/60g sleeves polyfill insulation
- Laminated weather guard hood brim
Weather and Wind:
- Sleeve elbow articulation
- Sleeve cuff knuckle extension
- Adjustable powderskirt
- Jacket-to-pant connection
- Glove loop
- Key clip
- 2 Way adjustable cuff tabs
- Chin guard
- Adjustable powder skirt
Take your favorite flannel look to the resort with the warmth and protection of the 686 Women's Reserved Ivy Insulated Jacket. Streetwear-inspired style and a plethora of features keeping looking and feeling good when you're on the hill. The Infidry-10 fabric repels snow to keep you dry, and taped critical seams prevent moisture from slipping through the cracks. Polyfill insulation is lightweight and compressible to help you stay toasty without feeling restricted or weighed down. The All-Access fit allows plenty of room to move comfortably in and layer underneath without feeling overly baggy or bulky.
Mesh-lined underarm vents allow you to dump heat on warm days, while a powder skirt and the jacket-to-pant connection let you create a barrier against snow to prevent powder from getting in your pants when you're in the deep stuff.