686 Snagglestrip Insulated Jacket -
686 Boy’s Snagglestrip Insulated Jacket: No class clown is complete without 686’s Snagglestrip jacket. Yuck it up on the school bus and the hill, Snagglestrip’s comic book print is colorful enough to stop the school principle and ski patrol in their tracks.
- 120g body/80g sleeve insulation
Weather and Wind:
- Critically taped seams prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff closure seals around the wrist to keep out cold air
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Center front vision zipper with chin guard flap provides a cozy, comfy closure
- Internal storage pocket for snacks and other goods
- Hand-warmer front hip pockets for chilly fingers
- POCKET PULL hidden hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Weather guard hood brim with rain gutter funnels moisture away
- Single-pull adjustable hood for weather protection
- InfiDry-5 waterproof and breathable membrane
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeves grow with the rider
- Youth Evolution extension system
- PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection let you connect your jacket and pants
- Custom designed Snaggletooth print
The 686 Snagglestrip Insulated Snowboard Jacket may look like a comic strip, but it’s no joke. This boys' jacket packs all of 686’s usual protection, just in a brighter, zanier 5K waterproof/breathable package. Groms will eagerly grab this jacket off the hanger and be immediately wrapped in warmth. When out on the slopes, the adjustable hood and drawcord hem will dial him in. The inner storage pocket and dual hand-warmer pockets provide room for everything he needs.
The comic strip design of the 686 Snagglestrip Boy's Insulated Jacket is laughtastic, but that doesn't mean this jacket doesn't offer serious weather protection. He'll chuckle off the elements thanks to an InfiDry-5 waterproof and breathable membrane and polyfill insulation, and when he eats a whole pizza or shoots up 4 inches overnight, the Youth Evolution system is designed to let the jacket grow with him.