686 x NB Speedlace 1971 - With the minimal amount of material and weight on a snow boot, it still boasts a huge amount of performance. The 686 Speedlace snow boot is the lightest model you'll ever find.
- Reduced drop for a sneaker-like fit.
- PU Foam C-pads provide optimum heel fit and shield the ankle bone for added comfort.
- Quick-Strike Velcro allows a snug fit at the cuff and adds a third zone of stability.
Traction and Grip:
- SCL - Sectional Control Lacing is the most convenient and precise lacing system around. With both grips, you can lace the boot in three zones&#8212;forefoot, heel, and calf.
- Dynalite liners are designed to cling to the foot, even out pressure points and absorb the shock of impact.
- Wider footbed to allow your foot to expand naturally on impact.
- Metal lace guides for low friction lacing.
- Injected TPU reinforcement for overall durable boot structure and anti-binding pressure.