7 For All Mankind Luxe Performance Standard Straight in Half Moon Blue - Timeless.
7 For All Mankind's original straight leg jean has a comfortable, yet tailored fit in the waist and hip.
Sits low on the waist.
Five-pocket style sports the signature back squiggle.
Antiqued brass-tone hardware.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- The Austyn jean has a comfortable regular rise, roomy, relaxed fit in the hip and thigh, and straight leg opening.
- Lightweight, 9.75 oz Italian stretch cotton-poly denim.
- 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Luxe Performance is the epitome of form and function - hitting the mark with an enduring fit and luxe feel. New advanced technology weaves a unique blend of high-stretch fibers to create this complete recovery fabric. This means your jeans retain the exact shape and feel, no matter how long or frequently they are worn. The inside of each jean has a cashmere-like feel achieved through an exclusive brushing process.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Five-pocket design features the signature back squiggle.
- Brand label at the back waist and right rear pocket.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Half Moon Blue is a stonewashed medium blue with allover hand sanding, 3-D whiskers, and hand-applied distressing. A light potassium spray and pigment spray lend depth to the hue.
A handsome straight leg jean that you can wear pretty much everywhere.