7 For All Mankind Skinny Bootcut in Destroyed Rue De Lille - Seriously slimming skinnies from the denim goddesses at 7 For All Mankind™.
Rue De Lille is a medium blue wash with tacking at the waistband, 3-D whiskers, and hand-applied sanding for a lived-in finish.
Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- The Skinny Bootcut features a low rise and skinny fit from the hip to the knee that breaks to a silhouette-lengthening, baby boot leg.
Wash and Care:
- Rue De Lille is a medium blue wash with tacking at the waistband, 3-D whiskers, sanding, and destroyed rips for a well-worn finish.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Navy brand labels at the back waist and pocket.
- Five-pocket design.
- Tan topstitching.
- Stretch 9.7 oz Japanese denim.
- Varnished gold-tone hardware.