7 For All Mankind The Slim Cigarette in Destroyed Rue De Lille - Seriously slimming skinnies from the denim goddesses at 7 For All Mankind™.
The Ankle Skinny features a skinny fit from the hip to the hem and a cropped ankle length.
Low rise with a contoured waistband to prevent gapping.
Rue De Lille is a medium blue wash with tacking at the waistband, 3-D whiskers, and hand-applied sanding for a lived-in finish.
Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- The Slim Cigarette jean features a low rise and slim pencil leg for a sleek fit.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
Wash and Care:
- Rue De Lille is a medium blue wash with tacking at the waistband, 3-D whiskers, sanding, and destroyed rips for a well-worn finish.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Navy brand labels at the back waist and pocket.
- Stretch 9.7 oz Japanese denim.
- Varnished gold-tone hardware.
- Tan topstitching.
Are you looking for a tailored skinny jean that doesn't hug the body as tightly as a legging? Well, this is what you've been looking for. You should feel proud.