7 For All Mankind The Straight in Pale Ale Destroyed - A masculine fit in an authentically worn wash - this is as good as it gets.
- 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Soft 9.75 oz stretch cotton-poly Italian denim.
Wash and Care:
- Pale Ale is bleach washed to a medium blue and treated with a reddish-brown tint for a vintage cast. 3-D whiskers, targeted hand sanding, grinding at the edges, and heavily destroyed rips complete the well-worn look.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- The Straight is a modern straight leg jean that tapers from the knee down.
- Sits comfortably low on the waist.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Brand label at the back waist and pocket.
- Five-pocket style sports the signature back squiggle.