84.5mm Light Orange Graduated Color Filter -
The 84.5mm Light Orange Graduated Color Filter is used to highlight the effect of the setting sun or a cloud with orange accents. These orange filters are often used to add warm shades and color tones with a natural effect. When used in combination with other filters, this filter produces exciting, innovative and eye popping effects.
- The material used in these filters (84.5mm) achieves the best features in a variety of other optical parameters such as Abbe number with a value of 58, guaranteed minimum (hardly any) negative impact on the chromatic aberration (which is often a negative phenomenon cheap lenses) and more
- Materials which are used in various areas of the military and aviation are usually known as the toughest, highest quality and often unavailable to the general public. Organic glass is used in the manufacture of filters and are also commonly used in military aircraft to cover the cockpit
- The material used for the production of 84.5mm filters is commonly used worldwide for the production of corrective eyeglasses, which shows the extraordinary optical properties. While conventional optical glass was used in eyeglasses in the past
- While ordinary plexiglass or resin materials can be relatively easy to scratch, organic glass is completely a different case. Filter material is characterized by extremely high scratch resistance and common materials such as fingernails and sharp objects make it almost impossible to scratch
- Most ordinary glass breaks easily when it falls on the ground/floor, but organic glass is very flexible. Due to the glass being flexible, if dropped on the ground/floor or you or handle insensitively, it most likely will not break or shatter