Accell AVGrip 3.3' Locking Standard HDMI Cable -
The Accell AVGrip 3.3' Locking Standard HDMI Cable features patent-pending locking connectors. The AVGrip connectors lock into any HDMI device, ensuring that the cable stays in place for a secure, trouble-free connection. When the AVGrip's locking connector is inserted into the HDMI device, the built-in lock automatically engages, holding the cable firmly in place. The AVGrip's 16 lb of retention forces is many times greater than a conventional HDMI cable. This hold provides a front-line defense against a loose HDMI connection, which is a leading cause of picture loss. To unlock, simply pull back on the cable's spring loaded connector cover to unlock and remove the cable.
Designed to support the latest HDMI specification, this cable supports up to 1080p resolution, 36-bit Deep Color, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio and supports an overall bandwidth of up to 6.75 Gbps (225 MHz).
- Pull Back Sleeve to unlock and remove the cable
- Locking T-Bar applies contact pressure inside of HDMI port to lock cable in place
- UltraFlex Jacket provides superior durability and easy cable routing
- 24K Gold-Plated Contacts deliver enhanced contact pressure improved signal transfer
- Triple Metal Shielding rejects outside interference
- High Purity Copper Conductors deliver the clearest video signal