Accell AVGrip 3.3' HDMI/HDMI Cable with Locking Connectors -
The Accell AVGrip 3.3 ft HDMI/HDMI Cable features patent-pending locking connectors. The AVGrip connectors lock into any HDMI device, ensuring that the cable stays in place for a secure, trouble-free connection. When the AVGrip locking connector is inserted into the HDMI device, the built-in lock automatically engages, holding the cable firmly in place. The AVGrip's 16 lb of retention forces is many times greater than a conventional HDMI cable. This hold provides a front-line defense against a loose HDMI connection, which is a leading cause of picture loss. To unlock, simply pull back on the cable's spring loaded connector cover to unlock and remove the cable.
This high-performance cable is designed to eliminate signal degradation for superior audio and video reproduction. The 100% foil shields and high-density metal braid reject electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference and the UltraFlex jacket provides easy routing and protects the cable from deformation. This cable features HDMI connectors and contacts with extra-thick 24K gold-plating for a solid, corrosion resistant connection providing maximum audio and video transfer.
- Pull back sleeve to unlock and remove the cable
- High purity copper conductors deliver the clearest video signal
- UltraFlex jacket provides superior durability and easy cable routing
- Locking T-bar applies contact pressure inside of HDMI port to lock cable in place
- Triple metal shielding rejects outside interference
- 24K gold plated contacts deliver enhanced contact pressure for improved signal transfer