Accell AVGrip Pro Locking 3.3' High Speed HDMI Cable -
The Accell AVGrip Pro Locking 3.3' High Speed HDMI Cable features locking connectors, which have a hold on the HDMI port many times greater than a conventional HDMI cable. The AVGrip Pro cable will eliminate picture loss commonly caused by a loose or disconnected HDMI cable.
This cable is 100% fully compatible with any HDMI device. When the locking connector is inserted into any HDMI device, the built-in lock automatically engages. The locking connectors deliver up to 16 pounds of retention force, enough holding power to ensure that the cable stays in place. To release, simply pull back on the cable's spring loaded connector cover to unlock and remove the cable. There are no buttons to press or screws to turn.
This cable supports Deep Color and x.v.Color technologies, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD high-definition (HD) digital audio formats and automatic audio and video "lip sync" capability. It supports all HD resolutions and formats including 1080p, 4K and 3D and an overall bandwidth of up to 10.2 Gbps (340 MHz), the maximum bandwidth allowed by the latest specification. This cable works with all HDTV refresh rates including 60 Hz, 120 Hz and 240 Hz, for a superior high definition picture and sound.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports Deep Color and x.v.Color Technologies for Billions of Colors
- Supports All Resolutions and Video Formats Including 1080p, 4k and 3D
- Locking Connectors and Cable are Compatible With All HDMI Devices
- Works With all HDTV Refresh Rates Including 60Hz, 120Hz and 240Hz
- Passes Both DTSHD or Dolby TrueHD HD 7.1 Digital Audio Formats
- Throughput up to 10.2 Gbps (340MHz), Maximum Allowed by the HDMI Specification