Accell ProUltra 2m Supreme HDMI/HDMI Cable with Ethernet -
The Accell ProUltra 2 m Supreme HDMI/HDMI Cable with Ethernet provides a data transfer rate of up to 10.2 Gbps (340 MHz) and is fully compliant to the high speed HDMI specification. Compatible with all HDMI devices, the ProUltra Supreme High Speed cable supports all resolutions and video formats including High Definition (HD) 1080p, 4Kx2K and 3D. The ProUltra Supreme cable features an HDMI Ethernet Channel and an Audio Return Channel (ARC), ensuring complete support of the latest audio and video technologies. The built-in Ethernet data channel enables high-speed bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec. The Audio Return Channel allows an ARC enabled TV to send or receive audio data upstream or downstream to ARC enabled audio equipment.
It's capable of transferring 48-bit Deep Color or x.v.Color technology as well as DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD high-definition digital audio formats. The ProUltra Supreme cable transmits an all-digital signal providing the highest quality picture and sound.
The Accell ProUltra Supreme High Speed Cable with Ethernet works with all HDMI devices, even devices compatible with earlier HDMI versions or that do not have Ethernet. The HDMI High Speed specification is fully backwards compatible with previous HDMI versions, so even if you don't have HDMI High Speed devices today, using Accell ProUltra Supreme cables will ensure compliance and system scalability should you upgrade your system in the future.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports Deep Color and x.v.Color formats for Billions of Colors
- Supports All Resolutions & Video Formats Including 1080p, 4Kx2K & 3D
- Throughput up to 10.2 Gbps (340MHz) - Maximum Allowed by HDMI
- Passes Both DTS-HD or Dolby True-HD HD 7.1 Digital Audio Formats
- Works With all HDTV Refresh Rates Including 60Hz, 120Hz and 240Hz
- Integrated Ethernet Channel and Audio Return Channel (ARC)