Accell UltraAV 14" DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter with 3D Support -
The Accell UltraAV 14" DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link Active Adapter provides the connection from your DisplayPort enabled computer to a DVI Dual-Link supported digital display. Easily convert to a Mini DisplayPort connection using the included DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter. This high resolution active adapter works with Single-Link DVI or Dual-Link DVI using a built-in active protocol converter with up to 10.8 Gbps throughput and a 330 MHz maximum pixel clock rate for support of 120 Hz 3D displays. The UltraAV adapter connects to your USB port for power, eliminating the use of a bulky power adapter.
The DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter is fully compliant to both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. The adapter supports DVI Dual-Link resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p and support for 3D graphics and is compatible with AMD Eyefinity technology and NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready Graphic cards.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports Single-Link DVI or Dual-Link DVI with a Built in Active Protocol Converter
- Supports DVI-D Dual-Link Resolutions to 2560x1600@60Hz or 1920x1080@120Hz for 3D Monitors
- Convert to a Mini DisplayPort Connector Using the Enclosed Adapter
- Engineered for a Fast and Easy Set-up, No Software to Install
- Up to 10.8Gbps Throughput Over 4 Lanes (330MHz total Pixel Clock Rate)