Accell UltraAV 18" DisplayPort to DVI Dual-Link Adapter -
The Accell UltraAV 18" DisplayPort to DVI Dual-Link Adapter enables the connection of your DisplayPort supported computer to a DVI Dual-Link supported television, monitor or projector. Simply connect the DisplayPort (male) end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing DVI Dual Link cable from the display into the DVI-D (female) adapter. Now plug in the USB connector to your computer's USB port. Setup is complete, there is no software to install. The circuitry built into the adapter seamlessly uses the power from the computer's USB port for all of its power needs.
The DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter is fully compliant to both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. The adapter supports DVI Dual-Link resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p. The UltraAV DP to DVI Dual-Link adapter supports up to 36-bit color depths delivering the flexibility to meet most display application needs.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports DVI-D Dual-Link Resolutions up to 2560x1600 (WQXGA) and 1080p HDTV's
- Supports up to 36-Bit Color for Billions of Colors
- Supports single-link DVI and dual-link DVI with an additional built in active protocol converter
- Transfers Uncompressed High-Definition Digital Video Signals
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 specification for 1.62 and 2.7Gbps
- Engineered for a Fast and Easy Set-up, No Software to Install
- Compliant with Digital Visual Interface (DVI) version 1.0 specification