Accell UltraAV 6.6' Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable -
The Accell UltraAV 6.6' Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable enables the connection of your Mini DisplayPort supported computer to a DisplayPort supported monitor or other device. The cable features a locking DisplayPort connector providing a secure, dependable connection to your monitor. To remove the cable, simply press the button to unlock the connector. The cable's soft UltraFlex jacket protects from bends and deformation that can damage the cable.
This cable is fully compliant to DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of content. This DisplayPort 1.1 cable supports computer resolutions of up to WQXGA (2560 x 1600) and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p. The cable also supports optional uncompressed audio and extended color depths of up to 12-bits per component ensuring flexibility to meet most display application needs.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p and 2560x1600 for Computers
- Connect a Mini DisplayPort Enabled Computer to a DisplayPort Monitor
- Transfers Both Uncompressed Audio and High-Definition Video Signals
- Sends Extended Colors up to 12-Bits per Component for Billions of Colors
- Locking DisplayPort Connector Keeps the Cable Securely Connected