Accell UltraAV 7.75" DisplayPort to DVI-D Passive Adapter -
The Accell UltraAV 7.75" DisplayPort to DVI-D (Digital) Single-Link Passive Adapter enables the connection of your DisplayPort supported computer to a DVI-D supported television, monitor or projector. Simply connect the DisplayPort (male) end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing DVI-D cable from the display into the DVI (female) adapter. Setup is complete, no software installation required. The adapter seamlessly converts the DisplayPort video signal into a DVI digital video signal, requiring no external power.
The DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter is fully compliant to both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. The adapter supports DVI single-link resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200/60 Hz (WUXGA) and all HDTV resolutions including 1080p. The UltraAV DP to DVI-D adapter supports color depths of up to 24-bits delivering the flexibility to meet most display application needs.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200/60Hz (reduced blanking) for Computers
- Features a Self-Powered Design, No External Power is Needed
- Sends Extended Colors up to 8-Bits per Component for Millions of Colors
- Cable Adapter Transfers Uncompressed High-Definition Digital Video Signals
- Connect a DisplayPort Enabled Computer to a DVI-D Monitor, TV or Projector