Accell UltraAV 7.75" DisplayPort to DVI-D Single-Link Active Adapter -
The Accell UltraAV 7.75" DisplayPort to DVI-D Single-Link Active Adapter features a protocol converter that accepts a single-mode DisplayPort output from your video source such as a PC or laptop computer. Using your DVI cable, connect the adapter to a DVI monitor or projector. The adapter works with all DVI-D single-link monitors, displays and projectors, supporting a display resolution of up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) at 8 bits of color per component. The UltraAV adapter offers user-friendly and seamless conversion between a DisplayPort graphic source and DVI display device.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports TV Resolutions of up to 1080p, Computers up to 1920x1200/60Hz (reduced blanking)
- Active Adapter Protocol Converter Converts a Single-Mode DisplayPort Signal to Single-Link DVI
- Connect a Single-Mode DisplayPort Enabled Computer to a DVI-D Monitor, TV or Projector
- Features a Self-Powered Design, No External Power is Needed
- Sends Extended Colors up to 8-Bits per Component for Millions of Colors