Acorn Crosslander Moc -
The Acorn Women's Crosslander Mocs' rubber outsoles easily go from the living room onto the porch and across the street to the coffee shop, and the hand-pressed natural jute on the outsoles provides non-slip traction so you won't end up wiping out along the way.
- Soft Italian wool-blend knit uppers with inviting patterns provide a comfortable, laid-back vibe
- Soft Sherpa fleece lining and Thermolite synthetic down with unique hollow-core fiber technology supply exceptional warmth and durability
Support and Cushioning:
- Contoured, removable EVA insole with anatomic arch for supportive and cushioned comfort
- Thanks to these outsoles, you can wear the Mocs both inside and outside
Traction and Grip:
- New rubber outsole with hand-pressed natural jute for nonslip traction and versatile wear
- Rubber outsoles have hand-pressed, natural jute (a rough fiber that's partially textile and partially wood) that offers non-slip traction
- Clean with damp cloth and air dry
- Water-repellent suede details stand up to morning frost and wet leaves
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
For unforgettable comfort and superior warmth, Acorn's Crosslander Moc Slippers are fully lined with soft Sherpa fleece and insulated with Thermolite synthetic down. A contoured EVA footbed provides support.
Country of Origin: Imported