Acratech GP-s Ballhead with Quick Release Lever Supports 25 lbs. -
The Acratech GP-s Ballhead has all the benefits and features of the GP Ballhead, including the ability to function as a gimbal head and as a panoramic head. But the GP-s Ball head has been designed with a smaller diameter base to allow it to be used with travel type tripods where the legs fold around the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the tripod legs to fold more compactly.
Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP-S Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate leveling base to create accurate panoramic images. This ballhead includes a quick release clamp with either the double speed rubber knob or the new locking lever. It also includes a large bulls eye level and detent pin.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads)
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Full movements allow any camera position
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S. and many other QR plates
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall of
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f4.0
- Solid precision feel
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish
- Laser Engraved dual degree markings