Acratech GP-SS Ballhead 25 lbs Load Capacity Bulls-Eye Level -
The Acratech GP-SS Ballhead has the ability to function as a gimbal head and as a panoramic head, providing you with incredible positioning flexibility and stability for your equipment. Gimbal heads are desirable when shooting with telephoto lenses, especially when following moving objects.
The GP-SS Ballhead is designed with a small diameter base diameter of 2.08" to allow it to be used with travel-type tripods where the legs fold around the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the tripod legs to fold more compactly.
Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP-SS Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate leveling base to create accurate panoramic images.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads)
- Reduced base diameter of 2.08" (53mm)
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f/4.0
- Full movements allow any camera position
- Precision C.N.C. machined
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S. and many other quick release plates
- Dual laser engraved calibrated panning scales
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish
- Easily holds 25 lb (11.3 kg) at any angle
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware