Acratech GV2 Ballhead with Gimbal Feature with all Rubber Knobs Without Quick Release Supports 25 lbs. -
The new Acratech GV2 Ballhead is uniquely designed to function both as a ballhead and as a Gimbal head.
Traditional ballhead designs work well for most photography but when longer lenses with tripod collars are used; it can be difficut to control them. In the past it was necessary to carry a separate Gimbal head or Gimbal attachment for your ballhead. Our Acratech GV2 Ballhead solves this problem by functioning as a Gimbal head simply by rotating the ball into the Gimbal slot on the side of theballhead. We put a bushing on the stem of the ball and a pin on the bottom of the ball to provide smooth rotation. It provides totalease of use and freedom of movement. Our Ultimate GV2 Ballhead works well with lenses up to a 400 4.0.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Shown with left side controls
- Engraved degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Ball will not shift when tightened.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.