Acratech GV2 Ballhead with Quick Release Level and Detent Pin Supports 25 lbs. -
The Acratech GV2 Ballhead is uniquely designed to function both as a ballhead and as a Gimbal head. The traditional ballhead designs work well for most photography but when longer lenses with tripod collars are used; it can be difficult to control them. In the past it was necessary to carry a separate Gimbal head or Gimbal attachment for your ballhead.
The Acratech GV2 Ballhead solves this problem by functioning as a Gimbal head simply by rotating the ball into the Gimbal slot on the side of the ballhead. It features bushing on the stem of the ball and a pin on the bottom of the ball to provide smooth rotation. It provides total ease of use and freedom of movement.
The Acratech GV2 is commonly used for Landscape/scenery, Night shots, Portraits, Travel, Wildlife and more.The Acratech GV2 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others.The Acratech GV2 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Acratech GV2: Attaches firmly, Large range of motion, Stable and Strong clamp.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Ball will not shift when tightened.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Solid precision feel.
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S. and many other QR plates.
- Engraved degree markings.