Acratech Leveling Base Fits All Standard 3/8-16 Tripod Heads -
The Acratech Leveling Base fits between the tripod (or stand) and the tripod head, and can be used with any tripod that features a 3/8" head screw. This device allows for the photo or video head to be quickly leveled, independently from the tripod.
At its center is an oilless and greaseless ball that will not attract or hold dirt and debris. It allows 10° movement in any direction, and features smooth knob action for easy and secure positioning.
- Fits all standard 3/8-16 tripod heads
- Allows 10 degrees of movement in any direction
- Solid precision feel
- Precision C N C machined
- Precision bulls eye level for accurate positioning
- Low profile design, only 1 77" tall (not including stud)
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4 kg)
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Ball will not shift when tightened
- Smooth knob action for easy and secure positioning