Acratech Ultimate Ballhead with Quick Release Level and Detent Pin Supports 25 lbs. -
The Acratech Ultimate Ballhead is the result of innovative efficient design, created for combining low mass with incredible stopping power. Available with or without an installed Arca-type quick release clamp, it is an ideal head for those that do not require the progressive tension control of the heavier Arca-Swiss B1.
The innovative design of the Acratech gives the photographer full access to 25% of a sphere at any time and it is entirely capable of providing support in any direction so long as the tripod legs are not overwhelmed.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Ball will not shift when tightened.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Engraved degree markings.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- With left/right side controls
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S. and many other QR plates.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Solid precision feel.
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.