Adidas adiZERO Sport - For the woman who wants to finish strong from tee off to the 18th hole, the adiZERO Sport II spikeless golf shoes from adidas® Golf will be her go-to shoe!
Ultralightweight, waterproof and breathable performance mesh upper with climaproof protection.
External sprintweb TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements.
Mesh lining and cloudfoam™ sockliner provides ultralight cushioning and comfort.
Built on the iconic Supernova running last for extreme comfort.
Traditional lace up closure with flat, metal eyelets.
Swing plane traction for increased grip and stability.
New sprintframe outsole featuring spikeless puremotion™ technology for enhanced flexibility and comfort.
adiWEAR™ rubber outsole lugs provides long-lasting abrasion resistance and traction.
Lining and Layers:
- SprintWeb external TPU layer provides upper stability during lateral movements for unrivaled support throughout your swing.
Support and Cushioning:
- CloudFoam Sockliner provides lasting comfort and ultra-lightweight cushioning with every step.
- Perforated tongue for improved breathability and comfort.
- Built on the iconic SUPERNOVA running last for super-lightweight comfort with a sneaker-like feel.
- Super-lightweight SprintFrame outsole weighs only 3.4 oz. adding up to serious energy savings by the 18th hole.
Traction and Grip:
- 6-spike configuration utilizes THINTECH low-profile technology for optimal traction and stability.
- adidas' lightest weight adiZERO model, featuring their proprietary SprintSkin mesh upper.
Introducing the adiZERO Sport golf shoe, featuring all the adidas performance technology you know, integrated and adapted for the green!