Adidas Spezial - With classic styling reminiscent of the late '70s handball shoe, the Spezial from adidas® Originals brings modern touches to an otherwise vintage sneaker!
Suede upper for comfort and flexibility.
Textile lining and a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
Lightly padded collar and tongue.
Traditional lacing closure for optimal fit.
Synthetic 3-Stripes logo detail.
Rubber midsole for cushioning.
Gum-rubber outsole with pivot-point for grip.
- Gum-rubber cupsole construction provides superior traction.
- Lightly padded footbed for added comfort and support.
- Durable, soft suede upper for long wear.
- A must have, pick up a pair today!
- Produced now just as it was then, but in more colors.
The original Spezial was first released in 1979, and was designed as a performance handball shoe worn by the world's finest players.