Adidas Terrex Fast R -
FEATURES of the Adidas Women's Terrex Fast R Shoe.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Adidas Women's Terrex Fast R Shoe.
- AdiPrene+ midsole material in the forefoot absorbs shock and has high elasticity for a dynamic toe-off
- Formotion midsole utilizes sliding plates to reduce horizontal impact forces, providing a smoother and more natural strike
- Outdoor-specific FORMOTION midsole component provides motion control and downhill comfort.
- Molded OrthoLite sock liner is specifically shaped to fit the female foot for greater comfort and enhanced climate control
- Lightweight construction allows each shoe to weigh just 11 ounces
Support and Cushioning:
- Breathable mesh upper with supportive synthetic overlays.
- Synthetic mesh upper is lightweight, abrasion resistant, and highly breathable
Traction and Grip:
- Advanced Traxion outsole with Continental Rubber compound provides a super secure grip on wet or dry surfaces
- TRAXION rubber outsole delivers the perfect blend of stability and grip over varied terrain.
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner promotes a comfortable in-shoe environment.
- Forefoot plate protects your foot from sharp rocks and uneven terrain
- Speed lacing allows for quick-and-easy adjustments.
- Heel pull for a great in-shoe feel.
- Full forefoot adiPRENE+ for enhanced forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- Drawcord-style laces are quick, secure, and won't come untied
- A lightweight, athletic-inspired hiker designed for the fast-paced trekker.
With the Adidas Women's Terrex Fast R Hiking Shoe on your foot, you can expect greater agility, performance, and comfort on the way up and on the way back down. The elastic adiPrene+ midsole material gives you a more dynamic toe-off on the way up while Formotion sliding plates reduce downhill impact for a more natural strike on the way back down. Better still, the grippy Traxion outsole was developed by the rubber experts at Continental for maximum traction on wet and dry terrain.
Rocky Mountain Trail
Adidas Women's Terrex Fast R
Lightweight, athletic hiking shoe for the outdoor woman athlete. Grippy Continental™ rubber and FORMOTION® for better control. Forefoot plate and adiprene® protects and cushions.
Midsole: full forefoot adiPRENE® for forefoot propulsion & efficiency. Inlay: molded Ortholite® sock liner. Midsole: outdoor specific FORMOTION™ unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort. Outsole: Traxion® - featuring continental rubber for extraordinary grip.
Take a hike has a whole new meaning when you're in the Terrex Fast R from adidas Outdoor®!
Molded OrthoLite® sockliner promotes a comfortable in-shoe environment.
Outdoor-specific FORMOTION® midsole component provides motion control and downhill comfort.
Full forefoot adiPRENE®+ for enhanced forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
Continental® rubber outsole for reliable grip.
TRAXION® rubber outsole delivers the perfect blend of stability and grip over varied terrain.