Adidas Terrex Fast X GORE-TEX -
Adidas Outdoor Terrex Fast X trail shoes offer stability for speed hikers who tackle technical terrain in wet weather. They have a Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable membrane, full-length adiPRENE cushioning and an aggressive TRAXION lugged outsole made with Continental rubber.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Shock-absorbing adiPRENE in forefoot and heel for improved rebound and cushioning
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Removable, OrthoLite cushioned insole
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable membrane is 25% more breathable than standard Gore-Tex
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Hardy synthetic uppers for a supportive fit.
- Outdoor-specific FORMOTION midsole unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- TRAXION outsole delivers a reliable combination of stability and grip over mixed terrain.
- TRAXION outsole with multidirectional lugs features Continental rubber for optimal grip
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace Bungee quick-pull lacing system with lace securing strap
- Tongue and heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- FORMOTION heel insert dissipates shock and guides foot through a smooth heel strike for a more natural gait
- Protective toe cap.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Reinforced, synthetic-leather toe guard
- Full-forefoot adiPRENE+ promotes forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
Forge a trail of your own in the reliable comfort and performance of the Terrex Fast X GORE-TEX from adidas Outdoor.
Technical and lightweight for moving fast. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® linings. Molded Ortholite™ sock liners for foot climate and comfort. Full adiPRENE®+ and Formotion® midsoles for powerful forefoot energy, enhanced control and downhill comfort. Traxion® outsoles feature Continental™ rubber for extraordinary grip. Imported.
Average weight: 1.8 lbs./pair.
Men's sizes: 8-14 medium width. Half sizes to 12.