Adidas Terrex Fast X GORE-TEX -
Adidas Outdoor Terrex Fast X trail shoes offer stability for speed hikers who tackle technical terrain in wet weather. They have a Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable membrane, full-length adiPRENE cushioning and an aggressive TRAXION lugged outsole made with Continental rubber.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Shock-absorbing adiPRENE in forefoot and heel for improved rebound and cushioning
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Removable, OrthoLite cushioned insole
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable membrane is 25% more breathable than standard Gore-Tex
- Hardy synthetic uppers for a supportive fit.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Outdoor-specific FORMOTION midsole unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- TRAXION outsole with multidirectional lugs features Continental rubber for optimal grip
- TRAXION outsole delivers a reliable combination of stability and grip over mixed terrain.
- Lace Bungee quick-pull lacing system with lace securing strap
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Full-forefoot adiPRENE+ promotes forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- Reinforced, synthetic-leather toe guard
- FORMOTION heel insert dissipates shock and guides foot through a smooth heel strike for a more natural gait
- Tongue and heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Protective toe cap.
Whether you map out a new trail or retrace favorite tracks the adidas Outdoor Terrex Fast X GORE-TEX will keep you in comfortable stride.