Adidas adiZero Aegis - The adidas adiZero Aegis is a faster, sleeker, lightweight running shoe that offers a smoother, more natural touchdown at high speeds. Air-mesh upper adds maximum ventilation. Lightweight, high-rebound midsole compound delivers a fast and efficient transition. Full-forefoot adiPRENE®+ aids forefoot propulsion and efficiency. Extended TORSION® SYSTEM brings heel and midfoot stability. 3D ForMotion® provides enhanced transition and responsiveness. adiWEAR® outsole for best durability in high-wear areas. Forefoot lugs gives traction on road surfaces. Wt. 9.0 oz.
- Split-density midsole allows for impact protection on the lateral side, while providing medial stability.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- ADIWEAR outsole material in the high-wear areas for extended durability.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Built for the neutral to mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with a touch of stability.
- Removable, molded footbed supplies light cushioning.
- Heat-welded sprint web overlays.
Traction and Grip:
- Continental rubber in the toe area for reliable traction over wet and dry surfaces.
- miCoach compatible.
- ADIPRENE+ helps guide the foot throughout the gait cycle.
Liven up your run with the sleek and speedy adiZero Aegis M from adidas!