Adidas F10 TRX FG - Find your fast with these men's soccer cleats. They have a lightweight and durable synthetic upper, a soft EVA insole and the TRAXION 2.0 FG stud configuration for flat-out speed on firm ground. Adidas F10 TRX FG Soccer Cleat Features: Soft abrasion-resistant synthetic upper for light weight and durability.
Leather-like finish in forefoot area.
Soft and durable synthetic lining for excellent comfort.
Die-cut EVA insole for comfort and light weight.
TRAXION 2.0 FG stud configuration for maximum grip and acceleration on firm natural pitches
- Off-set lacing system for an asymmetrical fit.
- Lightweight, easy-to-clean synthetic upper with stitching detail on toe box.
Lining and Layers:
- AgION anti-microbial treated lining stops odors and prevents bacterial and fungal growth.
- Breathable mesh lining and a cushioned die-cut EVA insole for comfort and light weight.
- Lightly padded collar offers a snug, comfy fit.
Traction and Grip:
- TRAXION 2.0 FG stud configuration for maximum grip and acceleration on firm natural pitches
- Synthetic leather upper for light weight and durability
- Synthetic leather upper for a clean kicking surface.
- Asymmetrical lacing for better ball contact and less stress on the foot.
- Features a lightweight design for speed on firm, natural surfaces.
- Leather-like finish in forefoot area
- miCoach ready
Better practice your post-goal celebration in these F10 TRX FG soccer cleats from adidas® 'cause there's a good chance you'll be scoring 'em in bunches!
AgION™ anti-microbial treated lining stops odors and prevents bacterial and fungal growth.
TRAXION™ FG studs for grip and comfort on firm natural surfaces.
The adidas F10 TRX FG will keep you on edge at any time on the pitch.The TRAXION FG outsole allows the wearer to maintain speed and traction with this lightweight soccer cleat.
Expect the unexpected and maintain your edge well into extended play when you take to the pitch in a pair of the adidas F10 TRX FG '12 soccer cleats and leave those hapless defenders behind like they were last year!