Adirondack Mountain Club AMC High Peaks Trail Guide Map Pack - Tackle the Adirondack's High Peaks with confidence with the Adirondack Mountain Club's High Peaks Trail Guide Map Pack, which includes the High Peaks Trails guide book and National Geographic Adirondack Park map.
- ~ Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating for supreme durability
- Book and map come in a handy zip-loc bag
- Nat Geo Adirondack Park, Lake Placid/High Peaks map (a Trails Illustrated topographic map)
- ~ Hiking areas are broken up for quick reference: Keene Valley, St. Huberts, Heart Lake, Champlain Valley, and Northern, Eastern, and Southern sections
- ~ 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.6 in.
- High Peaks Trails, edited by Tony Goodwin and David Thomas-Train
- ~ 2012, 14th edition, 280 pages
- ~ GPS compatible with full ATM grid
- ~ 9.25 X 4.25 x 0.25 in. (folded)
- ~ Trail descriptions include directions to the trailhead, a brief history of the area, trail distances, trail mile marker details, and corresponding map section
- ~ Easy to view color palette and stunning shaded relief
- ~ Detailed trail charts and mileage; 1:75,000 scale
- ~ The introduction to each section provides recommended hikes based on difficulty (“short,” “moderate,” and “harder”)