Adobe Premiere Elements 12 for Mac and Windows -
The Adobe Premiere Elements 12 for Mac and Windows is a versatile and intuitive editing and organizing program for managing a complete digital video workflow. Beginning with a wide range of editing and enhancement capabilities, Elements 12 presents a breadth of unique tools and effects for automatically optimizing the look and feel of videos and sequencing and sharing finalized movies. FilmLooks enable you to replicate the appearance of Hollywood effects and editing techniques and Auto Smart Tone works to efficiently adjust the colors and tones of videos based on learned personal preferences.
More than 50 musical scores and over 250 sound effects can be applied to movies and smart automated options can help to correct for shaky footage, color and lighting issues, audio balancing and removing unwanted footage from clips. Color balance can be easily adjusted using an intuitive slider system and highlights, shadows and mid-tones can be independently controlled to create a refined, personal feel. InstantMovie simplifies the editing process by automating many of the steps based on predefined movie themes and, additionally, Guided Edits can be used to both learn and accomplish specific editing techniques simultaneously using video tutorials.
The expansive set of editing capabilities are housed within a friendly environment, featuring easy-to-recognize icons and commands for a more seamless working method. Quick or Expert modes can be selected depending on the amount of manipulation and control desired during editing and distinct Editor and Organizer interfaces allow for intuitive handling of clips. Mobile device support helps to make files recorded with a smartphone or tablet readily available within Elements and, conversely, files housed within Elements albums can be viewed and shared from linked mobile devices. A rich set of tagging controls, based on subject, location, or event, help to streamline navigating immense catalogs of imagery and support direct uploading of content to social media sites, including Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Organize, edit, enhance and share more quickly and easily thanks to big, bold icons; a helpful Action bar; and the ability to choose from Quick and Expert editing modes to fit your needs
Lining and Layers:
- Use blend modes to enhance one clip with the colors or textures of another clip, add your signature or a copyright line as a watermark and more
- Add graphics, text and effects that move with the subject using motion tracking
- Create emphasis, suspense, or drama by adding slow-motion effects. Add fast-motion effects to accelerate your narrative or create a sense of energy, excitement, or fun
- Use Adobe Premiere Elements 12 for all your video editing. Import and organize clips, edit them manually or use automated options and share your movies on virtually any screen
- Sliders let you adjust the color of your footage as easily as adjusting the color in a photo
- Discover more FilmLooks (Comic, Trinity, Yesteryear, Cross Process) to add Hollywood effects and styles to your movies
- Get Hollywood techniques with InstantMovie, which automatically edits together your best clips with coordinated music, titles and effects from your choice of movie theme. New themes included
- Let Adobe Premiere Elements optimize your movie for high-quality playback on any device, from mobile phones to big-screen HD TVs. Plus, create and see your video in traditional television (4:3) or widescreen (16:9) format
- Upload your finished movies to Vimeo, YouTube, or your personal website. Adobe Premiere Elements will optimize and format your movie for specific destinations, so your movies always look great. Now, easily share your Elements movies in shared albums and view them on your smartphone or tablet.
- View your videos on a map based on where they were taken.
- No need to watch hours of raw video to find the highlights. Take advantage of the Auto-Analyzer, which automatically tags your media so you can easily find your most interesting, highest quality footage and photos
- Choose from Adobe fonts designed specifically for video and customize them with shadows, glow and other effects. Then animate your titles to make them bounce, spin, or zoom across your scenes
- Drag and drop thumbnails of your clips, transitions and effects to quickly create a story in Quick editing mode. Then trim and split clips, drop in filters and effects, create picture-in-picture effects, type titles and text right on the screen and more
- Enhance your video with over 50 musical scores. Use over 250 sound effects to add depth and drama to your movies
- Burn HD-quality movies to affordable DVD discs using standard burners. Share movies in high-quality AVCHD format
- Automatically fix shaky footage and color and lighting problems; trim away all but the best footage; and balance audio elements to create professional-quality sound throughout your movie
- Easily view, relive and share your Elements videos on your smartphone or tablet. And finally - unlock the photos from your mobile device and see them in your Elements albums back at home.
- Use Guided Edits to learn advanced editing techniques with built-in video tutorials. Build your moviemaking savvy in no time
- Trick out your flick with special effects like fast/slow-mo and FilmLooks. Push your movies to the top sharing sites and get famous faster
- Intuitively sort and manage videos based on people, places and events using new Organizer views