Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Support and Cushioning:
- Superb full grade range performance, supports grade 0 to grade 5 contrast
- Suitable for use with Variable Contrast Filters from ILFORD or KODAK or for exposure with Chromogenic filters in color enlargers.
- Registered ISO 9001
- Can be developed in all standard print paper developers including Adorama, Kodak, Ilford, Photographers' Formulary, Sprint & Zonal Pro.
- Excellent longevity
- Ultra high quality packaging and product protection
- Neutral base color & excellent tonal rendition
- Ultra high quality baryta coated base
- Coating designed for excellent response to toners, including selenium
- Manufactured with the strictest quality control procedures
- Outstanding batch to batch consistency
Adorama Variable Grade Black and White Fiber Base Photo Enlarging Paper 5x7" 25 Sheets Matte Surface. Review:
No reviews are available for this product.