Adventure Lore Press The Ray-Way Tarp Book - Essential -
Ray Jardine's Ray-Way Tarp Book - Essential - is the culmination of years of rigorous outdoor pursuits. The Ray-Way Tarp is simple in appearance, yet it will outperform even the most sophisticated tent in a wide variety of weather and terrain, when used in accordance to the instructions contained in the book. Find out why tarps are lighter, easier to set up, cooler, warmer (oh yes they can be both) and certainly more pleasurable to use than almost any tent. With complete instructions on how to construct and use a tarp this book will be a revealing look at how it is possible to go lighter and have MORE Fun! Go Ray!
- About The Author - Inventor, engineer, adventurer, legend, author and all around nice guy almost single handedly created the ultra lightweight backpacking niche. When not backpacking, skydiving, rowing across the Atlantic, skiing to the South Pole, climbing Acongcagua, sail kiting, or sailing around the world he likes to relax on his motorcycle or run marathons.
- Easy to follow instructions for pitching a tarp
- Lighten up and get a tarp - this book tells you how
- Year - 2011
- Author - Ray Jardine
- ISBN - 9780963235985
- Pages - 312
- Publisher - Adventure Lore Press
- Hundreds of photographs and illustrations
- Good site selection tips
- Binding - Paper