Adventure Medical Adventure Family First-Aid Kit -
Adventure Medical Adventure First-Aid Family Kit Features.
Adventure Medical Adventure First-Aid Family Kit.
The Adventure Medical Adventure First-Aid Family Kit is a must-bring emergency equipment when traveling. It includes sixteen 1 in. x 3 in. bandages that can be used to treat small cuts and scrapes. The kit contains one 2 in. x 4.5 in. bandage in case you need to treat a bigger cut or scrape. This first-aid family kit is equipped with four knuckle bandages to take care of any hand injuries. There are twelve plastic, 3/8 in. x 1 1/2 in. adhesives in the pack for all your emergency needs. The four butterfly closure bandages are intended for immediate treatment of small wounds. There are four sterile, 4 in. x 4 in. gauzes and two 2 in. x 3 in. dressings to place around affected areas. The Adventure Medical kit also has 1 pair of gloves for better hygiene. Plus, you get one moleskin in case of blisters. One can never be too prepared for any eventuality, so purchase this Adventure Medical Adventure First-Aid Family Kit now.
- This first-aid family kit from Adventure Medical contains16 adhesive, fabric, 1 in. x 3 in. bandages for you to attend to small cuts and scrapes
- This kit's 4 adhesive fabric bandages are useful for support an injured knuckle
- For medium cuts and scrapes, an adhesive, fabric, 2 in. x 4.5 in. bandage can be helpful and is included in this kit
- Cotton Tip Applicator 4 ea
Weather and Wind:
- Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), One Hand Wipe
- Bandage, Adhesive Plastic 3/8" x 1 1/2" 12 ea
- Moleskin, Pre Cut & Shaped 14 ea
- The Adventure First-Aid Family Kit also comes with 4 sterile, 4 in. x 4 in. gauzes, serving as good covering for wounds
- Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg) 3 ea
- And to ensure that everything remains sterile, you can use its pair of gloves
- Thermometer, Disposable (96°F to 104.8°F) 2 ea
- Natrapel® 8 hour Tick & Insect Repellent Wipe 2 ea
- Wound Care
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment 4 ea
- Supplies 1-4 people
- Caring for Children in the Outdoors Booklet
- Antiseptic Wound Wipe 12 ea
- When the need to close small, persistently bleeding wounds, you can use its 4 butterfly closure bandages
- Dressing, Non Adherent, Sterile 2" x 3" 2 ea
- Medical Instruments
- Acetaminophen (500mg) 6 ea
- 6" x 8.5" x 3"
- Designed for four family members on trips from 1-4 days
- Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards 1 ea
- Splinter Picker/ Tick Remover Forceps 1 ea
- Other 2 Natrapel 8-hr. Tick/Insect Repellent Wipe, 1 Kids’ After Bite tube
- Antiseptic wipes & butterfly bandages
- Safety Pins 2 ea
- Die-cut Moleskin & tincture of benzoin
- Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip 1 ea
- Insect Repellant And Bite Treatment
- Pain/inflammation/allergy medications
- Ibuprofen (200 mg) 6ea
Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid Family Medical Kit - The Family First Aid medical kit by Adventure Medical Kits is the centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit. This kit features the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children. This guide covers topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. Most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, but it is very important not to forget the people who will be caring for their little ones in the outdoors. A wide range of first aid supplies provides piece of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag. The Family First Aid medical kit
Backcountry.com (Fall 2014)
As the little explorers follow in your footsteps … over the rocks, through the woods, and through the streams, the Adventure Medical Adventure Family First Aid Kit will be there to supply all their (and maybe even your) first-aid needs. The Adventure Family First Aid Kit organizes its contents with partitioned sections labeled by type of injury and instrument. Also stowed within is a smaller pull-out case that is perfect for quicker out-and-back trips.
AMK's Adventure First Aid Family Kit provides families with essential supplies for a 1-4 day trip. It includes a the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children, covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides piece of mind for the whole family. The kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag. Size: 6"x8.5"x3"Weight: 1 Lb 1 oz.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Designed to be kid-friendly with a wide range of first aid supplies, the Family First Aid Kit also includes Caring for Children in the Outdoors, an updated, comprehensive guide to first aid for those who will be caring for little ones in the outdoors—from picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness.
It's important to pass along safe backcountry practices to your kids, like carrying a first aid kit.