Adventure Medical Ultralight & Watertight -
The Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight and Watertight 0.7 medical kit is the perfect companion for any lightweight backpacker or hiker who wants a simple, yet functional, first aid kit without the extra weight. Weighing only 8 ounces and packaged for use in a waterproof, ultra-lightweight, proprietary DryFlex bag, the Ultralight and Watertight 0.7 Medical Kit is ready to tackle the basic ailments that outdoor enthusiasts frequently encounter.
- Zippered nylon pouch has two inner waterproof Aloksak pouches to ensure contents are kept clean and dry
- Inner DryFlex bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper
Support and Cushioning:
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Butterfly closure strips and antiseptic towelettes
- Kit weight is less than 7-ounces, yet still contains the most essential first aid supplies
- Sterile dressings and bandages
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- The 0.7 is a bare-minimum kit for two people
- After Bite® sting and itch relief
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Die-cut Moleskin plus tincture of benzoin adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
- Kits for multisport enthusiasts where weight is a concern
- Moleskin dressing for preventing and treating blisters
- Mini roll of duct tape (2" x 26")
- Ibuprofen and antihistamine for allergies
Being prepared in the backcountry just makes sense- and an Adventure Medical Ultralight and Watertight first aid kit holds everything you'll need for a single-person daytrip up to a four-person weekend adventure.
This is the kit tested, abused and approved by adventure racers in the Eco Challenge, Primal Quest and Raid Galoiuses. This is your first aid kit if you are a multi-sport enthusiast who actively hikes, kayaks, mountain bikes, climbs or does other activities on a regular basis. Designed for life in the bottom of a pack, zippered nylon pouch has two inner Aloksak® pouches to ensure contents are kept clean and dry.
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
Adventure Medical Kit has designed these kits to be durable and waterproof.
A light backcountry kit with basic essentials, like bandage materials, medications (Motrin®, antihistamine, After Bite® Sting Relief), moleskin, wound-management materials, tweezers and safety pins. Entire kit fits in the included waterproof DryFlex bag for use around water. Made in USA.
Size: 7"L x 5"W x 1-1/2"D.
Weight: 4 oz.
Group size: Solo trip.
Trip duration: 1-2 days.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to First Aid and Medical Kits