Adventure Medical Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine -
By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: `Weiss Advice` improvised techniques; `When to Worry` tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
• Ideal Uses: Urban Expeditions, Backpacking, Camping, Trekking, Travel, Guides.
• Marinenbsp; dive medicine.
• `When to Worry` tips
- Preparing for foreign travel
- Third Edition, 202 pages
- Marine & dive medicine
- "When to Worry" tips
- 6" x 4.25"
- "Weiss Advice" imporvisational techniques
- Recommended prescription medications to carry
- Published 2005
- 97 illustrations
This book goes far beyond traditional first aid and embraces a new philosophy in wilderness medicine education. It provides a foundation for lay people to provide vital emergency care in remote settings.