• Group Size: 1 - 14.
• Trip Duration: 1 - 28.
• Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz.
• Size: 12 in. x 12 in. x 6 in.
• Laerdal CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
• Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
• Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
• Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
• Oral Rehydration Salts, Glutose Gel, emergency dental repair, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, cold & flu medications included.
• Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
• 72 Hour Home Emergency Kit.
• Extended Backcountry Travel.
• Group Leaders.
• Mountaineering Expeditions.
• Trekking in Third World Countries
The Adventure Medical Kits Comprehensive Kit, introduced in 1987 is equally at home in the Himalayas or the Sierra and any area where professional medical care may be hours or days away. Group leaders will have everything that they need to care for a large group on an extended trip. Upgrades from the Fundamentals kit include a detachable Ultralight & Watertight kit, oral rehydration salts, a scalpel, and dental repair items.
|Area:||11" x 7" x 6"|
|Upc, Ean, Isbn:||707708001017|
|Weight:||3 lb 4 oz|
|Adventure Medical Comprehensive Kit||$142.50 - $199.95|
|Adventure Medical Mountain Medic Medical Kit||$319.95 - $400.00|